Are you considering a roof renovation? Whether it’s out of necessity due to the age of your roof, a new vision, or as part of a bigger project involving other parts of your home, Vario by VELUX can help you to coordinate your roofing project, from start to finish. Just imagine the complexity of a roofing project, where all the stress and worry of coordinating materials, labour and time scales are handled by our experts - giving you peace of mind.
We understand the complexities of a roofing project, so whether it’s a project that involves a complete roof renovation or it’s a case of installing a bespoke rooflight into your existing roof, we’re here to make the process easy for you.
Here are a few of the benefits that Vario by VELUX can bring to your project:
Planning and coordination
There’s a lot to organise in a home project, so let us take some of the stress out of it for you. With Vario by VELUX, our technical experts will coordinate the job between you and the contractor, to create the smoothest project possible for you. Life is busy these days, so we’ll find the right roofer and coordinate times for site visits that work for everyone.
Also, we’ll be able to fully validate the final quotation, ensuring that all parts of the project are fairly priced, giving you complete transparency that you’re getting the best value possible.
Vario by VELUX has a nationwide network of roofing specialists that are trained in installing rooflights and performing work on both sloped and flat roofs. This means that you’ll have immediate access to a carefully selected range of experts, who have been through a thorough approval process - which includes observing them at installations.
You can also be safe in the knowledge that our validated partners have the necessary insurance requirements, whilst working at the highest possible levels when it comes to not just quality but also health and safety regulations.
Looking to make an impact on your roof renovation? Now is the time to include Vario by VELUX Rooflights. Through experience, we have learned some of our customers regret not adding in rooflights to their new extension. We’ve seen that months, or even a couple of years pass by and then homeowners decide to finally add them to their project. This results in extra labour, an increase in cost, and added stress.
Don’t make this mistake. Save time, money and add rooflights to your project - Rooflights not only add value to your home, but increase productivity and improve mental and physical health whilst creating a modern sleek aesthetic.
An easy-to-understand process
Having Vario by VELUX on your roof project is a simple and easy-to-follow process that allows you to have more time to yourself, as we ensure that the details are right the first time. The process is as follows:
1. If you have identified that your roof needs replacing then fill in a re-roofing service form
2. When the form has been submitted we will give you a phone call to understand your project better and to receive relevant information and pictures
3. We’ll coordinate a site visit to your home so we can inspect the roof and understand what it would take include a daylight solution
4. You will receive a quotation that has a fixed price and is transparent, along with a project plan so you understand the scope and next steps of the project
5. We will call to discuss the final quotation and timeline, where we will ask for a 50% deposit before we initiate the job and place the rooflight order (if agreed)
6. According to the discussed timeline, the roofing job will start
7. Once completed and you are satisfied with the job we’ll request the final 50% payment.
Talk to our Daylight Experts today
For more information on how Vario by VELUX can enhance your roofing project, and take your roof renovation to a whole new level, talk to one of our Daylight Experts today. They’ll understand the needs of you and your family, consult and arrange a site visit that will present you with an estimate for the costs, before finally arranging the necessary steps to take your vision and turn it into a reality.