Vario by VELUX Win A Rooflight
1) This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland, aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, who own a flat-roof property or are starting to build a flat roof extension by the beginning of 2022 the latest.
2) There is one prize in total. The prize is a product at the winner’s choice, that does not exceed the value of £2,500 including VAT and delivery. If the value is exceeded, the winner must cover the extra costs.
3) The installation service of the product is not included in the prize.
4) The winner benefits of a 10-year-guarantee on the rooflight.
6) The projects of the participants must start before the 1st of March 2022.
7) The opening date for entries is 10:00 hrs GMT on the 19th of July 2021 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 12:00 hrs GMT on the 19th of August 2021.
8) The promotion is limited to one entry per Facebook account.
9) The winner of the prize agrees to allow Vario by VELUX to realise a case study under the form of videography and photography both during the installation of the product and after the product has been installed. The VELUX Group (the VELUX Group meaning VELUX A/S and all its affiliated and associated companies) has the right (but not the obligation) to use the content (or parts thereof) worldwide, for all media, and for any purpose that the VELUX Group may find necessary or appropriate. The assignment of these rights is for an unlimited time without any consideration and compensation to the winner. The winner shall have no accreditation rights. Accordingly, the VELUX Group shall have the right to adjust and/or change the content in any way and by any means that the VELUX Group may find necessary or appropriate. The VELUX Group has the right to reassign its rights in the content to any third party.
10) No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
11) By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
12) Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
13) The first entry drawn at random via computerized draw from all entries received by the closing date will win. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered.
14) The winner will be notified via an email or phone call from Vario by VELUX no later than 10 working days following the closing time and date. The winner must claim their prize by responding to the email and confirming their full name and address within 48 hours of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
15) The winner must remain in contact with the representatives of the VELUX Group during the build project in order to ensure that the timeline of the build is within the terms of the competition. Elseways, if the VELUX Group cannot get in contact with the winner for a period longer than 3 weeks, the winner is disqualified.
16) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
18) These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: VELUX Company Ltd. Woodside Way, Glenrothes, Fife, Scotland, KY7 4NDS (please do not send entries to this address).