Vario by VELUX Christmas competition
1) This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland, aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, who own a flat-roof property or are starting to build a flat roof extension by the end of 2020, the latest.
2) There is one prize in total. The prize is a free long slim fixed rooflight, 3000 mm (length) x 500 mm (width), with double-layered-glazing, 150 mm upstand, Traffic Gray (RAL 7043) frame colour, valued at £1199 together with on-ground delivery valued at £250.
3) The installation service of the product is not included in the prize.
4) The winner benefits of a 10-year-guarantee on the rooflight.
5) To enter fill in the submission form with your Full Name, Email Address, Address and the type of project by clicking the submission form link in the competition post and agree to our Terms and Conditions.
6) The projects of the participants must start in 2020.
7) The opening date for entries is 10:00 hrs GMT on the 10th of December 2019 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 12:00 hrs GMT on the 2nd of January 2020.
8) The promotion is limited to one entry per Facebook account.
9) The winner of the prize agrees to allow Vario by VELUX to realise a case study under the form of videography and photography both during the installation of the product and after the product has been installed. The VELUX Group (the VELUX Group meaning VELUX A/S and all its affiliated and associated companies) has the right (but not the obligation) to use the content (or parts thereof) worldwide, for all media, and for any purpose that the VELUX Group may find necessary or appropriate. The assignment of these rights is for an unlimited time without any consideration and compensation to the winner. The winner shall have no accreditation rights. Accordingly, the VELUX Group shall have the right to adjust and/or change the content in any way and by any means that the VELUX Group may find necessary or appropriate. The VELUX Group has the right to reassign its rights in the content to any third party.
10) No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
11) By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
12) Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
13) The first entry drawn at random via computerized draw from all entries received by the closing date will win. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered.
14) The winner will be notified via an email from Vario by VELUX no later than 72 hours following the closing time and date. The winners must claim their prize by responding to the email and confirming their full name and address within 48 hours of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
15) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
17) These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: VELUX Company Ltd. Woodside Way, Glenrothes, Fife, Scotland, KY7 4NDS (please do not send entries to this address).