The insulated glazing units for our walk-on window has been specially constructed to be ultra strong and durable. An anti-slip coating can be applied, to ensure safe, non-slip surface. The anti-slip coating is classified as R11 with anti-slip properties, according DIN 51130. Please see the glazing table for further information.
All our walk-on glazing units:
- Come with a laminated inner pane, which we consider a prerequisite for safety measures
- Come with an outer pane construction consisting of three toughened laminated panes
- Use three different glazing constructions to ensure the best quality and durability for our larger glazing units
- Have warm edge spacers to ensure a thermal breakage and energy efficiency
- Come with a 115 mm black silk screen to protect the underlying gasket system and for aesthetic purposes
As an example, our walk-on glazing has a LowE coating with an insulating value of Ug 1.3 and a light transmittance of 73%. We use 3 x 8 mm laminated toughened outer panes and a 10.76 mm (55.2) laminated inner pane separated by 16 mm argon gas filling for thermal performance. See all the specific values of our glazing constructions in our glazing table.